A wonderful trading week where our system trades took the back seat to some very decent fundamental trades on interest rate decisions from the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, and the Bank of England. This week highlights why good traders cannot rely on a single system to trade, but must leverage their knowledge and trading based on what the market is doing.
- 18 trades closed, 11 wins, 7 loss
- 61.11% Win Ratio for the week
- 102.5 pips of net profit for the week
- Account growth of 3.97% for the week
- 0 trades held open through the weekend
And if you haven’t joined us yet, what are you waiting for? Click here and be with us starting this Sunday to trade the market live every day.
Sorry!!! You missed the 50% off FX CopyTrader sale! But you can still get in on a month-long trial of our Forex Trading Combo for only $99! Sign up here now!
Latest posts by Andres Pedraza (see all)
- The Forex Trading Room End of Week Report for Aug 17th, 2018 - August 18, 2018
- The Forex Trading Room End/Start of Week Report for Aug 12th, 2018 - August 13, 2018
- The Forex Trading Room End/Start of Week Report for Aug 5th, 2018 - August 5, 2018