A wonderful trading week where our system trades took the back seat to some very decent fundamental trades on interest rate decisions from the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, and the Bank of England. This week highlights why good traders cannot rely on a single system to trade, but must leverage their knowledge and trading based on what the market is doing.
- 18 trades closed, 11 wins, 7 loss
- 61.11% Win Ratio for the week
- 102.5 pips of net profit for the week
- Account growth of 3.97% for the week
- 0 trades held open through the weekend
And if you haven’t joined us yet, what are you waiting for? Click here and be with us starting this Sunday to trade the market live every day.
Join us in our very profitable Forex Trading Room for an entire month to tease pips out of the market. Good weeks see 300 or more pips! Multiply that by 4 and you get an idea of how much gains one month could make. That's money in your account. Join us now for a month at a special introductory price. Sign up here!
Latest posts by Andres Pedraza (see all)
- The Forex Trading Room End of Week Report for May 18th, 2018 - May 19, 2018
- The Forex Trading Room End of Week Report for May 11th, 2018 - May 13, 2018
- The Weekly Outlook for Week Starting May 6th, 2018 - May 7, 2018